These are organization resources for all of us, first Maine-based, then national.
Maine Oral Health Organizations
- Maine Oral Health Program
- Maine Hygienists Association
- Maine Dental Association
- Maine Board of Dental Practice
Children’s Oral Health
Other Maine Health Care Organizations
- Maine Primary Care Association
- American Academy of Pediatrics, Maine Chapter
- Maine Public Health Association
- Maine Health Access Foundation
- Northeast Delta Dental
Education Programs for Oral Health Professionals in Maine
- University of Maine at Augusta‘s Bangor campus hosts a Dental Hygiene Program and delivers its Dental Assisting Certificate Program, the only accredited dental assisting program in Maine, at the Bangor Campus and Lewiston Center.
- University of New England College of Dental Medicine – Northern New England’s only dental school, located in Portland.
- University of New England Department of Dental Hygiene offers a Bachelor of Science degree in Dental Hygiene.
- OPEN: The Oral Health Progress & Equity Network
- National Maternal & Child Oral Health Resource Center – Helping states and communities address public oral health issues
- National Network for Oral Health Access
- American Association for Community Dental Programs
- Rural Health Information Hub – Oral Health in Rural Communities
- American Network of Oral Health Coalitions